(About) 100 Things I Want to Do – In-Progress
This post is in progress! I want to actually come up with (nearly) 100 things, but I figured I’ve been sitting around 25 for so long that I need to just get it posted before much more time passes. I’m open to ideas of things to add though, so feel free to throw those in the comments!
So this post was inspired by Matt Toddâ€™s 100(ish) Things post, which was itself inspired by Papa Joeâ€™s 100 Things to Do Before I Die. Iâ€™ve always wanted to assemble a list like this, so that was the inspiration I needed! So here goes.
Oh, and a quick disclaimer. I donâ€™t make any promises to actually do all of these, as I know many of them will be very difficult/expensive to make happen.
- Go to a Colts game (okay Iâ€™m starting small so I donâ€™t get too discouraged, haha)
- Get out of the country (to visit, not to stay)
- Drive a Ferrari
- Drive on the Autobahn
- Drive on a race course (ideally road course, but Iâ€™ll take any)
- Attend a racing school (such as Skip Barber, Bondurant, etc.)
- Get another degree
- Attend a tactical training school (such as Firearms Academy of Seattle, ICE Training, etc.)
- Buy a new BMW (Iâ€™d name a model, but by then, who knows what the models will be exactly)
- Buy a new Audi (yes. I want both.)
- Get my private pilotâ€™s license
- Learn to fly a helicopter
- Visit all 50 states (for more than just a drive-through)
- Quit my job and work for myself full-time
Get my ham (amateur radio) licenseÂ (KC9UQE on August 13, 2011, K6MJT on September 7, 2011)
- Attend all (5-7) games of a World Series, ideally in Anaheim and/or with the Angels in it
- Build a house from scratch (sure, with a bit of contractor help)
- Win a year of food from any restaurant
- Attend the Rose Bowl Game
- Program a whole-house automation/management solution
- Storm chase (and actually see at least one tornado touchdown)
- Grow a legit beard
Attend the Indianapolis 500Â (May 24, 2009)
- Travel out of state for work (like just once, not as a regular gig)
- Participate in a ride-along
- Be one of the first 100 people in line for a Chick-fil-a grand opening and get free Chick-fil-a for a year so I can Eat Mor Chikin (Stolen from Matt, but I LOVE Chick-fil-A)
- Commute to work without a car
- Take a cross-country road trip without a car
- Play a reggae tune (with Sharlene Boodram?)
- See the aurora borealis in person
Open to more ideas! Please leave them in the comments!
Only registered users can comment.
Write, Direct, and Star in your own short film. Any genre you want!
Oh and star in it, huh? But I love being behind the camera too much! I may just add that though yeah!